Book additional sessions at reduced rates
during week commencing 18th February only
am (8am – 12.30pm) or pm (1.30pm – 6pm)….£15
full day (8am – 6pm)….£25
Contact Sofia in the office on K: 67701 who will be able to help you with session availability
*** Limited availability so book early ***
❤️ Baby Room Spaces ❤️
Very special offer
Free enrolment/Introduce a friend
Lots of our littlest people are turning two very soon and will be moving up into our toddler room making space for newbies in our baby room.
⭐️ Incentive one ⭐️
Existing parents of The Kiddies Day Nursery only…
We would like to offer all existing parents of Kiddies a £50 One4All gift card for introducing a new family to our baby unit.
You will receive one £50 One4All gift card for each new family that you introduce who books a place for a minimum of one full day in our baby unit starting before March 29th 2019.
No £25 enrolment fee for the new family introduced
⭐️ Incentive two ⭐️
Non parents of The Kiddies Day Nursery…
Free enrolment for all babies + a £25 One4All gift card.
You will receive a £25 One4All gift card per child when you book a place in our baby room for a minimum of one full day.
Your little one must start before March 29th 2019.
This offer ends Monday 4th March 2019.
All nursery terms and conditions apply
Ts&Cs of these incentives
1. One £50 gift card will be given to the existing family of Kiddies for each new family introduced that books a child in and starts before March 29th 2019. If two children are enrolled from the same new family 2 x £50 gift cards will be given.
2. The existing family must inform us of who they are introducing. The new family must tell us at the time of enrolment the name of the existing Kiddies family that introduced them.
3. Incentive one is only available to existing/current families/ parents on roll at The Kiddies Day Nursery.
4. Incentive two only applies to families not already enrolled at The Kiddies Day Nursery. Parents of babies already booked and enrolled cannot apply for this offer but can use incentive one by introducing a new family.
5. Closing date for these incentives, Monday 4th March 2019.
6. All new babies enrolled under these incentive offers must be booked in with a view to start the nursery before the 29th March 2019. No bookings made after Monday 4th March will be included in this offer.
7. This offer only applies to babies (children under 2 years of age) and only for a minimum of a 1 x full day booking.
8. All gift cards earned through this incentive can be claimed after the new child enrolled has been attending for 6 full weeks and their nursery invoice is settled as per our nursery terms and conditions.
8. Places are limited and once we’re full the offer will be withdrawn and no longer apply.
For more information please contact us on 01562 67701
We can’t wait to welcome you ❤️
Congratulations to Emily who is our ‘Employee of the Month’ for December.
A parent has nominated Emily and said;
“Emily is building a fantastic relationship with my son since taking over as his key person. She knows him so well and makes sure he enjoys his day every day – thank you so much Emily!”
Emily will be awarded with paid time off. This scheme is much appreciated by the staff not only for the award but the recognition from the parents for the good work they do, thank you for keeping this going.
Our ‘Employee of the Month’ for September is….
Maria received a nomination from a parent who said;
“Maria is always so warm towards my son. She informs me of his day even when really busy and there’s not much time. She is always polite, friendly and so passionate about caring for him. Maria is a credit to Kiddies! ”
Thank you Maria.
Maria will receive paid time off in recognition of her dedication.
Our ‘Employee of the Month’ for July is….
Leah received a nomination from a parent who said;
“Leah is always so bright, enthusiastic and caring. She always takes the time out to speak to us on pickup and drop offs. My daughter adores her and will always reach out when she is around. She also came to our home to bring an item we had left at nursery. It’s hard to believe she is still an apprentice!”
Thank you Leah.
Leah will receive paid time off in recognition of her dedication.